Tuesday, July 15, 2008

THE ZOO



Yesterday, after several requests were made by Owen, Jason finally gave in and took Owen to the Zoo. I was at work when Jason called and told me how persistent Owen was about going to see HIS ANIMALS, but I didn't think Jason would actually take him so soon after coming home from the beach. Apparently, after they got off the phone with me, Jason packed up Owen and off they went. I was told Owen had a blast. He saw all of his favorite animals, the lions, elephants, monkeys and hippos. When I came home, Owen gave me the scoop on which animals he saw pooping and which ones he saw peeing. I guess kids will be kids! He also got a chance to play with some other children in the sprinklers. Owen told me he wanted to go back, but next time he wants both Jason and I there together! Awwww! I love my little Owee.

No comments: