Monday, November 3, 2008

PLAYING OUTSIDE

I've been feeling so guilty because of all the television Owen has been watching since the baby has been born. So last week I decided to be brave and go to the park on my own with Owen & Gavin. I had treats (to bribe my son when it was time to go back home) and my cell phone in case I needed reinforcements.

Owen absolutely loved playing at the park. He kept saying, "I'm so excited". It was great to be outside and get some fresh air. And it turned out I didn't need to bribe, threaten or yell to get Owen to go home, all he wanted to do was push the stroller.







A couple of days later, we decided to take a family excursion to Sugarloaf Mountain. My little monkey climbed every rock he could find. It was so much fun to spend time together and get out of the house a little bit!


No comments: