Wednesday, December 31, 2008

CHRISTMAS DAY




This December was more hectic than usual. Jason was working around the clock to complete all of the Christmas gifts he had to make for his customers. I had just gone back to work and was trying to fit in Christmas shopping with taking care of the kids plus staying on top of the laundry. I must say somehow we managed to do it all this year.  

Owen found his presents from Santa 3 different times before Christmas. The last time he found them it was Christmas Eve and they were wrapped under the bed. Owen came running into the room I was in and told me Santa had come early. I couldn't think of anything fast enough, so I told him that's where Santa must of put the presents for later and we better not touch them until the morning. The next day, he woke me up screaming in excitement saying Santa came, he moved the presents! I just hope that I can find a good hiding place next year. 

We hosted the family Christmas Dinner that night, due to my mother-in-law still in rehab. The kids were having fun playing, Jason and Justin spent most of the afternoon in the kitchen and the rest of us were sitting around talking to each other. Dinner was delicious and it was nice to have the family over, but it wasn't the same without Jason's mom here. We all got to see her after dinner and she looked good. It was a good day and we have so much to be thankful for.



No comments: