Tuesday, May 19, 2009

SOCCER

Every week for about a month now, Owen has been going to soccer practice. This is new to us and at first, Owen wasn't sure if he liked it or not, so it took some bribing to get him to participate with the other kids. Now he loves it! Especially since Owen saw some of his cousins play at their soccer game not that long ago. I guess if it's good enough for his cousins, it's good enough for Owee. Anyways, I always feel bad because Owen's practice is during the week in the morning so Jason never gets to watch his little boy play, until I realized I can just take pictures! As always, I took way too many and I don't have time to figure out which ones I like the best so I just grabbed a few to show those who are interested in seeing my little boy kick a ball around. Enjoy!!!























No comments: