Wednesday, February 3, 2010

THE KIDS FINALLY GOT THEIR HAIRCUT!


BEFORE............



DURING.............







AFTER................




Owen had been overdue for a haircut for quite some time, but Gavin never had a haircut and was in desperate need of one. The problem is that Jason has been working a lot in the evening and Owen refuses to have his cut without his dad and I assumed that Gavin would be difficult. So one day I just made an appointment and hoped that Jason would be willing to go. Lucky for me, he was happy to help with the kids. Owen was fantastic, he sat still and didn't cry. I was very proud of him. Gavin was another story. I held him first, but the only way he would let our friend, Donaca come near him was if I was standing with him. Jason eventually took over and I took pictures. After Gavin realized we weren't giving him to someone he didn't know, he was fine so long as we continued to stand with him. My 2 boys are absolutely adorable and I can finally see their eyes! LOL!


2 comments:

TOVAR said...

I should take Tiago in to get a real haircut. I just keep cutting it all by myself which means he always gets a buzz cut. Cute boys.

Jen said...

I wish I could cut the boys hair myself. Owen has grown attached to our friend Donaca cutting his hair so he won't let me touch his and I've tried with Gavin, but he just pushes my hand away. How are ya'll doing? I miss you guys! I can't believe how fast your kids are growing!