Monday, September 22, 2008

For my birthday



It's been a little hectic around here lately, so I'm sorry for the late posting. About a month ago on my birthday, Jason took me up to Deep Creek where his family was vacationing for Labor Day weekend. We had so much fun! I wasn't feeling up to running back and forth on the dock, so Jason's Dad took Owen out there and played and fed the ducks. Then we went to a shop that had a farm out back. Owen was in heaven. By the end of our shopping spree, Owen said ALL the animals were his and he wanted to grow up to be a farmer! Jeremy and Jennifer had come up by the time we got back and we all went out for dinner. It was nice to spend my birthday with family and I was happy Owen had so much fun, but I knew he would!





1 comment:

TOVAR said...

Happy Birthday. . .a month late. I am glad you got to go to Deep Creek. I loved that last picture with Owen and Grandpa Kemp. How are you anyway?