Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Before the New Baby Arrives

Despite all the contractions I've been feeling, I have tried to do as much as I can with Owen these last few weeks. I know how busy things will get after the baby is born, so I wanted to make these last weeks as special as I can for my little guy. We've played games inside, gone to the Shaker Festival where Owen got to ride a horse and a pony and pet farm animals, he's taken hikes with Daddy into the woods, played in the backyard blowing bubbles and our latest adventure was painting inside. I'm not a fan of making a mess in the house, but Owen was too cute for words. He loved mixing the colors and telling me stories of what it was he was painting.











1 comment:

TOVAR said...

Good luck with the two. You'll do great. It will feel crazy and out of control for awhile, but it gets much better. Remember that prioritization goes a long way and that sometimes babies just cry. Can't wait for the pictures. These ones were great.