Saturday, October 4, 2008

Welcome Baby Gavin

Gavin is finally here! He was born Saturday, September 27 at 9:53am. He weighed 8 lbs. and was 20.5 inches long. When Gavin was born, the first thing I thought of was how cute his little cry was and then I got to see him and I saw how beautiful this baby is. Everyone has asked us who we think he looks more like and we're thinking he looks just like Owen.

We couldn't be happier to have Gavin here and are so blessed to have our family and friends to help support us. Even though Owen is having a bit of a hard time adjusting, he is loving being a BIG BROTHER. I am going to try to get some rest, but thank you for all your thoughts and prayers. Enjoy our pictures of our newest bundle of joy!








2 comments:

The Huguelys said...

Congratulations on your new baby Gavin. He is so cute. You are going to love having two boys!

TOVAR said...

So cute. I hope that you are doing well. Thanks for the pictures and congrats!