Monday, October 27, 2008

Gavin's First Bath



Gavin needed a bath in the worst way, so I made Jason give him one finally because truthfully the last bath he had was at the hospital and the child was beginning to stink! Poor Gavin just screamed and cried. He absolutely hated it, but that was the first night I got more than 2 hours of sleep at a time. So almost every night since, I've given him a bath just to be able to get a descent amount of sleep. I can't wait until Gavin starts sleeping through the night!

1 comment:

TOVAR said...

It's so funny how different babies are. My kids love being naked in the bath. In fact, we would often give them baths to help them calm down. I think it had to do with the inordinate amount of baths I take while pregnant. Oh, I totally appreciate the whole stinky baby. Poor cute things can smell like aged Parmesan cheese.