Monday, October 27, 2008

JASON'S BIRTHDAY

For Jason's birthday, we wanted to do something fun, however because Gavin at the time was only 2 weeks old and I was still recovering from surgery we decided to go celebrate at Jason's parents house. We had such a good time, but I think Owen had more fun than any of us. He has an obsession with trains just like Jason's Dad and so the two of them were locked away in the basement playing together. I think we had to bribe Owen with cake just to get him to come up for fresh air. It was sooooooo nice to get out of the house and hang out with Jason's family. Thanks for the delicious dinner Mom!

As part of my birthday gift to Jason, I let him sleep in until 11am. 



Owen couldn't wait to sing Happy Birthday and blow out the candles.


What a cutie pie!!!

No comments: