Monday, October 27, 2008

GRANDMA COMES TO TOWN






My Mom came into town last Tuesday and stayed with us until Sunday. It was so wonderful to have an extra pair of hands to help with the kids. I even got to go on a few walks BY MYSELF. Do you know how long it's been since I've been able to do that! By the end of her visit, I felt like a normal person again. Owen LOVED all the attention he got from Grandma and Gavin was so spoiled. I think she held him every chance she could get. Which I feared would mean he would think I was going to do that, but today he's let me put him down and he's been happy with that so far!

Even though my Mom moved over 12 years ago, I still feel like a 4 year old when I have to say good-bye. Owen has been going through Grandma Miller withdraws all day. He keeps asking why she had to leave and when are we going to her house. I'm not sure how to explain to a 3 year old that Florida is far away. I guess we'll have to start saving our pennies to afford plane tickets to go visit her!

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP MOM. 
I LOVE YOU! 



No comments: