Wednesday, March 16, 2011

EASTER CRAFT EMERGENCY

Martha's beautiful honey bunny bookmark

My mummy bunny disaster

I absolutely LOVE doing Martha Stewart's Crafts. I go to her website all the time for craft ideas for my kids. However, I am always a bit discouraged when my craft doesn't quite look like hers. Usually, I can get it pretty close, but Martha would probably be ashamed at the one that I attempted tonight. It's suppose to be a cute bunny bookmark and after you wrap the template in chenille pipe cleaners you glue the kids picture on the face of the bunny. I know I haven't glued the face yet, but my bookmark looks nothing like what it's suppose to - it's embarrassing. I had planned on putting it in my kids Easter baskets and then I thought it would be so much fun to make these for my Sunbeams class, but unless I can figure out how to make it look nicer there's no way this craft will see the light of day. Does anyone have any suggestions?

No comments: