Monday, March 2, 2009

UPDATES OF OUR FAMILY

So much has happened these last few months. I received a calling at church to teach Sunbeams and I love it. It challenges me and I am learning so much as well as having fun with the kids. Jason's mom is back home and doing well. She is working hard on her exercises and we are very proud of her for following through with that. I know this situation is not easy for her and she is taking everything in stride. Work is super busy and at home juggling 2 kids makes things even more hectic. 

Gavin is growing so fast. Friday, he turned 5 months old! I can't believe my little baby isn't so little anymore. He is happy and healthy and very, very alert. I have him on a somewhat decent schedule during the day, but come bedtime he's like, You can think twice if you're putting me to bed! So I'm looking forward to the day when that's over! Gavin reaches for everything and is really getting into playing with his toys. Ofcourse, he giggles all the time and does this thing now where he'll scream bloody murder and I look over thinking someone is hurting him and he's smiling! 

Owen is also growing up faster than I would like. We have enrolled him into preschool for the fall and I can already tell, it will be me that cries when I have to drop him off, not the other way around. Owen is so excited about going to school, I honestly think it's the only reason why he's working so hard at potty training. BTW, Potty training is not something I ever wanted to explore. Before Gavin was born, I told everyone I could careless if Owen wasn't potty trained. I would rather change diapers forever than deal with the mess that comes with potty training. It's funny how things change when there are 2 kids in diapers! Knock on wood, Owen has been doing fantastic with going on the big boy toilet. We've only had a couple of accidents and they haven't been that bad. I hope I'm not jinxing myself!

My mom has been begging me for more pictures of the kids. So here you go! 



 

No comments: