Tuesday, March 10, 2009

US AT THE PARK

Last weekend, the weather was beautiful! It was in the 70's and we loved every minute of it! I decided to be brave and take the boys (by myself because Jason works on Saturdays) to Seneca Park. We grabbed lunch and off we went. Owen loved playing at the "tire playground" and afterwards we walked down to the water. Gavin loved being carried around all over the place. I don't know what I would do without my baby bjorn. It comes in handy for adventures like this. Although the warm weather seems to have left us, it was great while it lasted. I can't wait for spring to come! 













Owen playing with the big kids.


Owen on the dragon.


Owen took this picture of me and Gavin.


My Super Hero!






For months I have been trying to take a picture of Gavin when he sticks out his bottom lip just before he cries. I Finally Got It! I hate when he cries, but it's so cute when he pouts.




Just a few pictures of us at home Saturday Night.

1 comment:

TOVAR said...

yeah for warm weather. It is amazing what a little outdoor time can do for the soul. Texas has it's share of fantastic weather, but lacks in awesome parks. You should go pick some berries. We have nothing for miles in that regards.